Jones NSW CTP Insurance Scanner
jones is a fast,
efficient and sophisticated premium scanner for underwriters. It
fetches premium pricing for NSW Compulsory Third Party insurance
by scraping the NSW Motor
Accidents Authority (MAA) price comparison website.
has many unique
features which differentiates it from in-house solutions:
is fast. It can collect every distinct premium
for every class of vehicle across all answers to all rating
variables in under half an hour. Sophisticated algorithms
minimise unnecessary queries, and a parallel architecture runs
- Output options include HTML, CSV, plain text, Google Fusiontables
and many, many other formats.
- Historical data can be kept without limit, and reports
- Quick-response searches can be run several times a day
to alert you of any changes in your competitor's pricing --
via email, SMS or RSS feed.
- Supported on MS-Windows, Linux, commercial Unixes and many
other platforms; it does not even require administrator-level
access to install and run. No GUI required,
jones can run as a
service or periodic scheduled job.
- Available to run in-house or as a hosted service.
- Developed and supported by experienced software engineers.
- Delivered with full source, rights to use and modify,
a 50+ page manual for both
end-users and developers and maintainers.
If you would like a demonstration or to find out
more about jones, contact
The Institute for Open Systems Technologies Pty Ltd
[Why are these pages so plain?]
10 Cassia Grove, Beecroft, NSW, 2119
Ph: 0408 245 856
Email: [email protected]